What's new

I broke up with my GF

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
It was today... I feel very sad... It's because of her parents... you don't have any idea of what kind of old ideas they have... It's not fair... they don't let us continue with our relation... just for kinda stupid reasons... :( But we will be friends then... good friends! :down: I feel very down... not even the final 1964 release emulating all the ROMS of this world could make me feel better this days...

Remote

Sad to hear that :/ But a good friends isn't that bad either.

But remember, always look at the bright side of life *whistles* na-na na-na na-na na :D

Cheered you up a little? ;-)

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
I broke up with mine a couple of weeks ago, during my final exams, it was hard but I was able to go throught it, and now I can explore the territory again =)

Talas

Son of the Sky
Teamz said:
I broke up with mine a couple of weeks ago, during my final exams, it was hard but I was able to go throught it, and now I can explore the territory again =)

Yup, you can look at it that way too. :naughty:

I have kind of a crisis with mine right now. However, I do think we will stay together.

@t0rek

Sorry to hear that, but hej! who ever said that after breaking up there wont be any new "afterquakes"? I also have some problems with the parents of my girlfriend. I dont know your situation but the only thing I can say is that, if you truly believe that their ideas are stupid and nonsense than go tell them, explain them and never stop.

I know, its not that easy, just want to cheer you up a little.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
I've just had a massive... 'error' with my mate... but it seems like things might work out...

Nothing is as damaging as losing someone you truly love.

Whoever said 'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all...' is SO FUCKING WRONG. Ignorance is BLISS.

Stezo2k

S-2K
You can do better mate, i didnt think so when i broke up wiv me mrs, but it's true, i've found somebody I want to spend my whole life with, and we have been going out for 2 years and 4 months. Cheer up mate, she's not worth it

Talas

Son of the Sky
Stezo2k said:
You can do better mate, i didnt think so when i broke up wiv me mrs, but it's true, i've found somebody I want to spend my whole life with, and we have been going out for 2 years and 4 months. Cheer up mate, she's not worth it

What do you mean? Are you still with that girl or not?

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Talas said:
I also have some problems with the parents of my girlfriend. I dont know your situation but the only thing I can say is that, if you truly believe that their ideas are stupid and nonsense than go tell them, explain them and never stop.

You'll never gonna believe what kinds of problems I had wit her parents... To explain them I have to explain a lot about things about my country and the little town that I live (a very rural zone) and I´m too lazy to write them... and also you'll not be interested....

Talas

Son of the Sky
t0rek said:
You'll never gonna believe what kinds of problems I had wit her parents... To explain them I have to explain a lot about things about my country and the little town that I live (a very rural zone) and I´m too lazy to write them... and also you'll not be interested....

You´d be surprised how interested I can be. :chef: I am very curious, maybe we will even find some similarities in our problems.

However the only thing I can tell you just now, right in the middle of these problems, is that such a crisis can also strengthen the love afterwards.

matthew

t0rek said:
It was today... I feel very sad... It's because of her parents... you don't have any idea of what kind of old ideas they have... It's not fair... they don't let us continue with our relation... just for kinda stupid reasons... :( But we will be friends then... good friends! :down: I feel very down... not even the final 1964 release emulating all the ROMS of this world could make me feel better this days...

i know how u feel i loved my gf too , broke up coz eventually her mother wil never except me altho we love each other dearly

i just wonder why girls think they can just cut u off :huh:

well am going to leave it alone for a bit now and all i can say is she will be back :evil: