What's new

Hyper DS - Nintendo DS Emulator in Development

Wraggster

DCEmu Webmaster
Administrator
<a href="http://www.thepernproject.com/ds/" target="_blank" >Dovoto</a> has added to his collection of Nintendo DS Demos by releasing a Lighting Demo and Showing Pics of a Texture Demo, also it has been revealed that Firefly is the author of the Private (at this time and in beta) Nintendo DS emulator called HyperDS.

Visit the link above for screenshots of Hyper DS.

M

mike kkm

i got roms for ds also. can't wait till this emu strts working.

smcd

mike kkm said:
i got roms for ds also. can't wait till this emu strts working.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's neat people are already making headway in emulating the DS, but with this sort of attitude I can see why companies dislike emulation.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
=) Indeed. Hehe. It's always nice to see a new emulator coming. And it's always nice to see the progress! I don't need an emulator, though, as I'll get my hands on a DS very soon...
but this is nice news!

Gorxon

Administrator
Well, luckily this is a system you ("rom kiddies") won't get that much joy out of emulating on a PC so it doesn't matter much anyways. The technical aspect of it is interesting nevertheless, and an emu with debugger would help boost the homebrew scene.

smcd

Yeah, wonder if the same company that made homebrew devkits for the GBA will be making them for the DS? (the one by charmed labs, XPort)