What's new

Huh? No new posts?

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hi everyone,

the last couple of days, I am encountering some strange problems with Emutalk.net. Whenever I visit, I click on the "New Posts" Button and get... well... the new posts of course. Ever since I upgraded to Firefox 1.03, whenever I click on "New Posts" there are none. I get the standard "Sorry, no matches for your search"-Error. Anyone knows a way to fix? And while I am at it :p I encounter that Firefox seems to randomly choose some links, put an "AD"-link on it and then dont show me whats behind it. But most of those links are no ADs. Anyone encountered this too?

greets,

Talas

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Talas said:
Hi everyone,

the last couple of days, I am encountering some strange problems with Emutalk.net. Whenever I visit, I click on the "New Posts" Button and get... well... the new posts of course. Ever since I upgraded to Firefox 1.03, whenever I click on "New Posts" there are none. I get the standard "Sorry, no matches for your search"-Error. Anyone knows a way to fix?

I randomly get the no matches message with Firefox. :( Then it's fine again. I didn't recall seeing this problem as often with Internet Explorer.

Wondering if that's a Firefox bug or that vBulletin sometimes isn't happy with Firefox?

Clements

I'm getting the No new posts thing too, before and after upgrading Firefox to 1.03 and clearing cookies a couple of times. It's really annoying.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I'm also having this problem by the time the forums were updated to v3.0.7 despite which version of Firefox I use... The funny thing is that it happens only on EmuTalk :huh: