What's new

How To Use Rice's Plugins

MistyShadow007

I Downloaded Rice's plugins But I Don't Know How to Turn It On. Everytime i Go To Settings -> Plugins and graphics All I See Is Jabo No Rice. Am i Doing Sumthing Wrong PLZ Help.

Cyberman

First READ THE FORUM TITLES
There is a plugin forum don't post about a plugin in PJ64 or another unrelated forum.
Second you should read the readme file included with the plugin. If you just have the DLL I don't recomend you try using it. Download the proper package then try it. See the plugin forum for Newer versions of Rice's HR texture plugin and help with it.

I'm moving this from Project 64 to plugins now.

Cyb

OP
M

MistyShadow007

Rice's Plugins

Could Anyone Send me A link If they Know Where To Find these Things For Rice's Video Plugin: HiRezTexture.txt, RiceVideo6.1.ini, RiceVideo6.1.0-Readme.txt. Could Sum1 PLZ Suply Me With A Link Contaning All these things?

Last edited:
OP
M

MistyShadow007

Turning On Rice Video?

I Found All the Things I needed But I Don't Know How To Turn it On! :angry: I have Rice's Video 6.1.0c. Can Someone Tell me How To Turn It On. Like Where to Go In Settings and Stuff Like That and Where To Put Files. I read The Readmes and They just Said Wats New and How To Dump Textures Sum1 Help PLZ?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
1. Don't double post.
2. Must You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word? It Disrupts Readability.
Did you place the Rice Plugins into your designated plugin folder? That might be the problem.

OP
M

MistyShadow007

I Already Found and Installed All Of Thse Things and Rice Is Now Working. The Only Problem Was That I had To Uninstall PJ64 and Reinstall It!