What's new

How To use Emulator

Gamehelpme

Hi how do you use emulators? I have Dophin 1.02 and RE 1 Remake. I have the GCM of Disc1 and Disc2 loaded and ready to go, but when it passes a few screens and I press X on my keyboard, it all goes blank. I only have a mouse and keyboard, please help.

OP
G

Gamehelpme

I did read all the topics related to problems and help, but nobody really helped the person who asked. I have download 2 games so far, and couldn't get past any of the main logos without coming to a completely black or white screen.

DOGG

check the compatibility thread or something. it's pretty well known that only BAM2K and some jap game are the only really playable ones.

shadowduster

DOGG said:
check the compatibility thread or something. it's pretty well known that only BAM2K and some jap game are the only really playable ones.
very funny...i got like 7 games and most of 'em works not the best graphic and not the best fps...but they're working!! that's increneble! o and about the prob of the thread...what games u have? maybe your sys specs are not good enoth?(i mean graphic) answer these and maybe i could help u...

OP
G

Gamehelpme

Hi thanks for helping.

I'm trying to play RE4 demo, and RE1 Remake.

Re4 Demo only reaches as far as the title screen with the option to start. Once I hit enter on my keyboard, the screen goes black, sometimes I hear sound bit by bit, but no picture.

RE1 Remake After the Capcom warnings, I hit X on my keyboard (the only key that works) and the screen goes white.

Those are the only games so far that I've tried.

I have Windows XP, Nvidia GeForce 66.93, 3GHZ, not sure what else you need to know, but I did check the other posts on the forum, and other people seem to have similar problems with Resident Evil emulator games.

Any suggestions other than to just wait for another RE to come out?