What's new

how to load hi res textures in 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarknessTear

How do I do it? I've gone nuts trying to figure it out. >:/

Or maybe it doesn't do it at all and it just dumps them? I was pretty sure people were saying you could load hi res rextures with the new Jabo plugin...

mudlord

Banned
LOL...

If you don't know this info, you must be using a leaked version....In the beta section of the PJ64 site, it has ALL the info you need, and you could even ask on there and we would give you exact details.

So, if you are using a leaked version, GTFO, OR if you are not, go to the PJ64 beta section and look at the FAQs in there on texture creation.

OP
D

DarknessTear

LOL...

If you don't know this info, you must be using a leaked version....In the beta section of the PJ64 site, it has ALL the info you need, and you could even ask on there and we would give you exact details.

So, if you are using a leaked version, GTFO, OR if you are not, go to the PJ64 beta section and look at the FAQs in there on texture creation.

I looked all over and couldn't find anything. The emulator does lead you here when you click "Help" after all.

But yeah thanks for being a dick. This forum never fails to prove it's uselessness.

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
I dunno what you mean, afterall isnt the PJ64 beta forum the best place to ask these questions? Besides, no public user is meant to know this info yet.

mudlord

Banned
It is, but its not common knowledge to know exactly how to use & create them in the plugin, without being a pj64-emu.com member, first. Because at this point in time, the plugin is not publically released officially, and so knowing this info is pretty useless to people who are npt beta testing atm.

Brawler

pretty much if you have a question about the beta version post in the beta forum like i do no one here will be able to help you because they most likely don't have the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.