What's new

How To Conifure Chankast?!?!?!

bensonicfan

Hi everyone , Ive spent the good part of today trying to get chankast to werk with my friend who was helping me with remote assistance (he was controlling my computer with his) and i got to a point after mounting a .cdi and then 1st_read.bin file , and installing :bios ,inputs , and utilities and all that bullshit , where the game actually played!!!!!! and i was happy except for when it first booted up it told me that i had no memory card blocks (or somethin) . I told my friend this , and him bieng a overzealous computer wizard he tried to fix it for me , which just made it so the game nolonger werked, and by then i forgot how to congiure it and what process is used to start it. can someone please help me i think im gonna cry ( ive wanted this game for 2 years ever since my dreamcast was stolin in a home robbery) and all i need is someone to tell me how to configure it and what processes to use to load the game. please help . preferably by email= [email protected]
i will make some fair trades of (ahem) """""information"""""" worthwile . thank you

-- just a desperate gamer :bye3:

frikin chankast - so needlessly complicated