What's new

How to assign Keyboard key on PSX Pad ?

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Just editted the post a little...

I edited my reply above so it has now only one file to download

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
hey... how do i un-rar it? If you can, please zip it, i think more people have winzip rather than winrar.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
ooops

Ok. Fixed that. Now the file is a Zip.

I have download Wise Installer, so the installer will be in english soon.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
I tried running the installer and it says 'copying files, wait' then 'insert the disc'. There is no disc! I know how to read spanish, which is why i know what to do, but there's no disc! If its the same installer, just in english, it should have the same problem. ¡Ayudame!

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Never mind guys... I had unzipped the zipped thing inside of the zipped thing... might want to add that NeTo

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
AHHH! still need help! It says that there was an unexpected error in the installation. Then it talks about some other stuff, like type mismatch, and ends. ¿Qué la chinga? (WTF?)

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Uhm...

I hate that Visual Basic Installer. It always gives trouble. I will post the prog with a wise installer later in the night. Hope thats helps.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
i dunno

im in spanish IV in high school, and somebody told me that. ok :plain: never mind then. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
check it out

i did everything, and tried to run it, and it gave me this. Can someone else try this and see if it works?

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Oops...

That was my fault. I didn't know a Visual Basic Project required so many files.

Now it should be fixed.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
noooooooooooo!!!

the server has just died. I have bad luck today (and all the days before). I'll if i can post teh installer somewhere else.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
no, no, no. The actual game controller program isn't there anymore. It used to be in the post with all the ps's. it isn't now.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
ahhh

No, i deleted it and replaced it with the actual installer. I uploaded a fixed installer in the same location the previous installer was, but the link doesn't seem to work right now.

Sorry if i'm talking nosense, but i was talking with Imabot recently.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Neto, use the installer bundled with vb. It will detect all the required run-time files needed to run the project. Most to say, xp already has the runtime installed, systems below doesn't. And even xp doesn't have some files installed which is annoying too.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
:) My first installer was a Visual Basic one, and it didn't include all files (and didn't work for Jimbot, for reasons I don't unsderstand).

And nope, I use some system files that even xp doesn't have.

The installer I use right now detects more system files than the VB installer, but still there were files missing.

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
wuznt there a really good joy to keyboard type program on aldostools.com that let u use it as a mouse too? i had it a while back and now i cant find it....^^;

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
What crazy amoung of files are you using? The vb installer should detect all the vb runtimes needed.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder

They're some ocxs i've made to get control of the pad/keyboard/mouse/etc. And a ocx i downloaded for forcefeedback support.

All that because i want to play MaxPayne with full joystick/forcefeedback suppport. Just like when you play goldeneye. :geek: