What's new

How to add plugin from an emulator to another one

rds

i have some huge sounds trouble with a game on the dreamcast emulator "demul". The graphics run very smooth with no bugs where on other emulator the game just dont run. So i want to know if it exist a way to add some sounds plugin for example from nulldc to demul ? Actually i've try to just put them in the folder plugin like i do in "porjec64K" but seems that here it doesn't work, the plugin doesn't appear in the plugin list in demul.

Hope to find a way to finally do it... Any kind of help would be appreciate, thanks :)

OP
R

rds

Hey thanks for reply,

Ok, but i though that it was possible cause i've see some chankast plugin added to nulldc..

So pity, the game run so fine but the sounds stuck. I notice that normally the game dont have sounds but when i mute and demute after some seconds the sounds appear but it bug, so frustrating... Dont know what generate this sound bug, i notice that the sound file are an extension in .kat and some music in .stream

Here a picture of the directory of the game, also which extension file or anything else can cause this trouble ?

27915531.jpg

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Chankast is a different matter. The nullDC developers ported chankasts plugins to nullDC themselves when they were developing nullDC. They didn't simply take Chankast's plugin and put them in nullDC's plugins folder.