What's new

How the heck do you become a member of PJ64.net?

msw

For the life of me I can't find a place to sign up as a member of PJ64.net. Please help me!

OP
M

msw

When I go to donate, there is no option to create a password. How is password creation handled?

OP
M

msw

ok, just donated, password sent to me in an email message. This should really be explained on the website. (hint)

NoeOM

Mankind Member
How to donate

By the way, if I have no VISA or Master Card credit card... can I still donate to PJ64? Is there an alternative to PayPal or so that let me donate to the Project? If not... will it be soon / is it planned?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
msw said:
ok, just donated, password sent to me in an email message. This should really be explained on the website. (hint)

it's not?
edit:
yah sorry, funny how you miss the most obvious stuff. ive added a msg here http://www.pj64.net/main/component/option,com_donations/Itemid,112/

yeah to be member you either need to be doing something major for pj64* or donate.. advantage of donating is you have no responsibility :king:

(unlike a king.. kings have lots of responsibility)

*donating is doing something major. of course. ill shut up now.

Last edited:

NoeOM

Mankind Member
Nope, at least PayPal Spain requires the user to have a Visa, VisaElectron or MasterCard credit card :(