What's new

How Do You Get This To Work???

Player 1

EmuTalk Member
Ok my input setting is using the keyboard & mouse (n-rage) and whenever I put a joystick configuration in controller 2 I run Perfect Dark but I can't press start or anything for both controllers! How can I fix this? I wanna use the keyboard & mouse and have a joystick configuration for controller 2! (I tried this for 1964 & PJ)

shark1686

dude i have the same exact problem. i have tried EVERYTHING and as far as i know you cant use a joystick and a keyboard withoust something working try a different plugin (or i think it was 2 joysticks you cant use i cant remember but i had your problem and just switched or used one keyboard)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
What are you talking about? It works perfecly. I've tried many times myself with N-Rage's plugin and it works without any flaws. It's just you, I tell you.

OP
Player 1

Player 1

EmuTalk Member
Doomulation said:
What are you talking about? It works perfecly. I've tried many times myself with N-Rage's plugin and it works without any flaws. It's just you, I tell you.

what emulator are u using? so you can use the keyboard and the joystick you say? could u send me that plugin your using?

scotty

The Great One
I have always had problems with N-Rages plugin. I have settled and like Jabo's Input plugin, N-rages usually freezes the ROM I am trying to load