What's new

how do i get this emu started????

Archangel22

i just got this emulator and i have no idea how to use it,can someone explain to me how it works?im trying to get street fighter 3 third strike to work and i dont know what to do.i had a friend who told me i have to make SF3 and image first,is this true?if so how do i do that?

Mouser X

It would seem that when you signed up, there were a couple of things you might have missed. Please read the rules first. If you don't have this basic knowledge, you could get banned very quickly. Also, since the subject comes up all the time, you might want to take a look at this. And, if you have any questions, you really should read the FAQ of the Chankast board.

Now, please note that ALL of these links are very easy to see, and find, if you simply take a look at some of topic titles of the stickies (the threads at the top of the page, above the other threads).

So saying all this, I will tell you that you cannot play a Dreamcast game on the PC using the original Dreamcast GD-ROM discs. Dreamcast CDs are written in such a format, that PC CD/DVD drives cannot read them. To play the game, you will need to make an image of your CD first. To do this, requires some bits of hardware, including a Dreamcast, extra cords, and other stuff. Search using Google, I'm sure there's some useful info. there. I know I've found tons of sites that explain how to rip Gamecube games. If I can find that, I would expect there to be plenty of info. on ripping DC games.

Hope that helps. Mouser X over and out.