What's new

How about putting Mupen64 on sourceforge?

Dominator

Re: Re: yeah

Hacktarux said:
That's a common mistake... Each time i have something stable i release it. I wouldn't update cvs with something unstable, so it wouldn't change very much. The problem with an emulator is that when something new is implemented, nothing is working while you're coding it. In standard applications when you add a feature, you can easily commit it to the cvs, if this new feature doesn't work, only this feature will crash but not other ones.

Not to mention that when multiple authors work on a complex source via CVS, it does require a bunch of organization.

Zilla

夢を見られた
*Ressurects thread*
Even if you decided not to use CVS (I agree about what you mean in regards the complexity of writing an emulator Vs. a 'standard' app.), a sf.net project page might give Mupen a bit more exposure amongst linux users who are starved of good 3d games, and the open source community in general.

ryann

so old i saw the reply notice in my email, opened it up and stared at the thread for about 10 seconds before i realised what the heck it was about ;)

anyway, yeah sf.net page would be nice even without cvs. more exposure to linux AND freebsd users (it has a perfectly working port! [not just linuxulated!])

- ryan