What's new

Hospital Poll!

Whats your fave hospital related TV show?

• Scrubs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ER

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Casualty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicago Hope

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • M*A*S*H

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Third Watch

• Mods, add any I've forgotten

• Total voters

adi

get out of my house
on a subject slightly related to the poll, who here hates hospitals as much as I do? its nothing to do with the death and/or weird noises (I've seen far worse on the streets of Belfast at 11'o clock), but its just the incredibly feeling that time has frozen somehow. its just so mundane waiting and everything is so average and boring. i spent 2 hours waiting to see if my brothers leg was OK after he fell off a slide and wasted them watching 'An Audience with Lulu'. Funnily enough, I was watching it on a 42inch Fujitsu plasma screen which was strange as I thought hospitals were strapped for cash :colgate:

also, share any bad experiences with hospitals here. i need something to entertain me while i wait for gta 3 to come out for the pc. its only £20 on play.com which is quite amazing.

mesman00

What's that...?
heres a question totally unrelated to the thread, but ur post inspired me, in Europe, is there a $ sign on keyboards above the 5, or one of those pound sign thingys (whatever ur currency is) above the 5??

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Neither. There's a % sign over my 5. If you mean above my 4, I have a $ sign above it and a € sign next to it (that last sign was a Euro, in case it didn't display right). We have a £ sign above our 3.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Did anybody see the last ER epsiode. I don't normally watch but the whole small pox outbreak was an awesome idea.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I can say that the only hospital show I've ever watched is M*A*S*H (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital for those who don't know). Course I never realy watched that either. ER seems like a soap opera to me, I've only seen four episodes. The rest of the ones you listed I haven't even heard of (the ironic thing here is I've got more TV than all of you :D just ask in #emulation64).

I have only had 3 experiences in a hospital, and I don't remember a single one of them too well. The first I was born, the other two times I was full of morphine.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I used to like Chicago Hope a lot, but it was cancelled... So ER is all I got left... Ugh.

OP
adi

adi

get out of my house
I think er's quite excellent, OK some of the plots are overdramatised but its really entertaining to watch and it's probably the most medically accurate one there is

Remote

/slaps theacj for not including MASH in the poll

What else to say, I voted for ER...

Last edited:
OP
adi

adi

get out of my house
yeah id rate it better than malcomn in the middle. sometimes id rather watch it than the simpsons

Macca

anyone seen third watch? or crossing jordan? both pretty neat shows but i won't add caue i doubt anyone has seen them :D

mesman00

What's that...?
Originally posted by vampireuk
The simpsons is losing it now....its been on so long they are running out of gags

yah, i agree, although, the latest new episodes have been pretty funny, but still, theres nothing better than seasons 6-9. they were the golden years.

OP
adi

adi

get out of my house
the best one ive ever seen was where mo opens up a new fashionable bar and rem make an appearance. i couldn't stop laughing, it was so good