What's new

Holy Crap what do i do ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

SymphonyX

Well i've lost two days of sleep trying to get this bad boy to work. Maybe im just doing a simple mess up. I downloaded a copy of MvC2 testing it on the comp (i have it for the dc) I just can't get this emulator working. I Mount the CDI. file to daemon tools then i open Chankast .25 i run the program opens up starts up fine i get the red swirl it ask for the time and date TWICE then i skip that blah blah blah takes me to the menu i press play Then blackscreen then boom restarts i dumped the bios files and everything im thinking maybe the CDI. file is bad?

Help Please thank you much apreciated : )

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
you have a corupted DC_flash.bin file crankcast can not make it correctly you need to find one good luck

OP
S

SymphonyX

thank you a lot so i guess i just need to go back to good ole google : ) thanks for the help you are the master ownage.

OP
S

SymphonyX

hmmm it still didnt work my specs AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 2800+ 1.81 GHz, 512 MB of Ram Video card:Ati Radeon Sapphire x1600 pro series (256mb) i got another bios and it totally didnt work... if you can help me instant message me on aol s/n underpantsnick thank you so much

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Please do not help people find copyrighted material for free. :/

Last edited:

Cobrax1884

Banned
But he said he has it so, even if i tell him or not, he's still gon' find it.
The sooner the better XD.
And besides, he said that he has an actual DC if i'm not wrong and the game is not downloaded.
So, why should i not help him?

OP
S

SymphonyX

thanks to the guy that helped me but why get all butthurt hes just helping me its not like hes telling me the link to bios and plus i dumped my own bios so gg...:homestar:

Status
Not open for further replies.