What's new

hmmm

Vertigo

I got 1 problem....everything on this emulator runs great...the speed, the sound, everything...but...every game is nothing but a bunch of multicolored boxes and squairs that just float all over the screen...and some games show form to them but everything is all broken up and where some graphics should be are just boxes and all the like...and on the opening of zelda ocarina of time link is riding in on an invisable horse and there are 3 moons and setting light blue boxes in the sky...and i cant access any video settings cuz it wont let me...and it constantly brings up errors about the save game folder that it cant access this or that and cant create new mempak file. it brings thos errors up every time i try to start a game and when i turn it off...finaly the emulator crashes and needs me to end its task...so does it just not like my computer or something?

1.6Ghz AMD AthlonXP
1024MB DDR Ram
GeForce 3 Ti 500
Sound Blaster Live Platinum
Asus A7V266 Motherboard
WindowsXP Pro.

dont know if posting my computer stats will help but there ya go.

Last edited:
OP
V

Vertigo

i got it working...yeah i had to go find that jabo's plugin...i got it working last night after kicking it around a bit and doing settings to it that i didnt know what they did and it started working...so everything is cool now.