What's new

hmm Chanka 0.2 anyone :)

mezkal

Man on a mission
Link works in IE....didn't work in Firefox....download "ChankastAlpha02.rar" now :p

EDIT : DOWNLOADED AND PLAYED DOA2!!! OMFG....!!!

Chanka DEVS OWN!!!!!!

Last edited:

Uffebuffe

It works!!!

Now the link is working, just a few minutes ago the file went online!!! Great news!!! Thanks Chankast team!!! :p

Masterem

I posted the idea of setting the priorey level to above normal and i was told it was the dumbest idea but one of the members. i posted under chankast tools when they were released. but its all good.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Hell yes.. it's so much better.. cable select works great for Soul Calibur so far, graphics look so much better (sonic has eyes in SA :D)..

/me kisses the feet of the authours :party:

jdsony

mike20599 said:
I must be doing something dumb... None of my games will load now, I just get the BIOS...

Make sure you set your drive up again.

Well the new version seems to work pretty good. The games I have tried so far are a couple fps faster but feel faster than that. Street Fighter 3 is about 10fps faster and Red Dog 3fps faster. A couple more games boot for me and the sound seems smoother. Looking good so far.

The Video option "Use AlphaTest ZWrite" or the "Use ZWrite" seem to speed things up slightly for me as well.

Echelon Intros are working, well at least in Tennis 2K2. YAY! Nevermind it seems to freeze after pressing start.

Last edited:

Masterem

The emualtor for me seems to run powerstone faster but MVC2 does not show much improvment in speed only in the graphics.

Also is it common for the games to run slower while using two controllers?

jdsony

My Street Fighter 3 is all divided into squares. Not sure why that is, it was like that in the last version too. I can't seem to change my cable back to VGA from NTSC.

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
The powerstone sound bug where the sound it makes when you K.O. somebody keeps repeating until you can pause and unpause is still there, which kind of sucks but this is still a great release. The improvements in compatibility are great and I got a small speed boost in some games.

Great job Chankast team! :party:

r3v3rb

yay !!, it works on my desktop this time !!! thank you unai, garrofi et al !! and [vEX] keep posting those screens, i will start to do some too now !!

bios running at a lovely 70fps.

bios also running on laptop too... prosavage ddr chipset !!

unai, garrofi, etc i love you !!

Doesn't seem to like running from cdroms, am justing ripping some .iso files to test now...

Last edited: