What's new

Hi, I have some newbie questions

alkias

:bouncy: Hi there :bouncy:
First of all it worth it to download the Dolphin now or to wait until a better version come up?
Second, how the screenshots of Zelda Wind Waker at dolphins site are so good and any other I have see at this forums are so bad?
And at least, Can I play with the emulation to my PC games from GC mini-disk, an if yes how?
(I hope the last question is not illegacy and if it is close this topic as fast as you can)

Thank you for your time :happy:

P

phreeky

hey i have a question too! why are you asking us such newbie questions?

OP
A

alkias

Because I am a newbie as you can see you little know everything poo, but I don't have and anything better to do

P

phreeky

do you really think these people who know what you want to know dont have anything better to do?

Trotterwatch

First of all it worth it to download the Dolphin now or to wait until a better version come up?

All depends what you are looking for. If you are after perfect emulation and good speed, then no. If you are after what is a remarkable technical achievement that boots and runs a lot of games, albeit slowly, then download Dolphin.

Second, how the screenshots of Zelda Wind Waker at dolphins site are so good and any other I have see at this forums are so bad?

Unreleased version vs Released version

And at least, Can I play with the emulation to my PC games from GC mini-disk, an if yes how?

A PC drive can not read the GC discs. All discussion on how to transfer data from GC disc to PC is off limits on this forum, google should be your first port of call.

OP
A

alkias

Thank you Trotterwatch you just win and an other fan of Dolpin emulation, see you on space mate