What's new

Hey!!! Look this cool emu!!!!

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
Coolest GUI i've ever see......... and very good emu (don't have only the TurboR support)
Nice work!!!!

smcd

jaregs it says "blueMSX" so I'd guess it to be an MSX emulator. :p It's based on fMSX. Search google for the homepage of it.

More info on the MSX
http://www.msx.org/

Last edited:

foogy

cool look for such a crappy system.... be cool if the next xbox would be call the msx3..lol

OP
Nighty0

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
foogy said:
cool look for such a crappy system.... be cool if the next xbox would be call the msx3..lol

/me flaming foogy :p :devil: :halloween :gunman:

holymoz

heretics! the msx computer gave the life to the first two metal gear! in the picture it's metal gear 2 solid snake.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Msx was a great system, I just started playing it recently and I must say that Metal Gear was a great game.

bjz

Nice UI yes, but UI isnt anything compared to functionality. So yes be proud of it but dont be more proud of it than the emulator. Looks like merely skinning to me, which really isnt that special. Any emu could do it, but it doesnt make the emu persorm any better.

holymoz

there are few msx emulators that works good, I used paramsx a little buggy, but this bluemsx seems very good, the sound is good, support for savestates and other stuff, the speed it's adjustable