What's new

Hey Doomulation.

Emu_Lover

I noticed that you like Doom. :) Have you tried any of the new Doom ports (Zdoom, Doom Legacy, JDoom)? My two favorite ports are Doom Legacy and Zdoom however I heard that JDoom is supposed to get 3d floor support in the future and it already has MD2 3d models for objects and monsters so that may become my third favorite. I like Legacy the most since it has 3dfloor support as well as advanced level editing features via scripting. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Don't let my name confuse you.
I'm not someone who likes Doom. I'm just intrested in the word "doom", not the game.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Doomulation said:
Don't let my name confuse you.
I'm not someone who likes Doom. I'm just intrested in the word "doom", not the game.

heh, id be confused too, check out your "game" under your avator :happy:

Doomulation

Well, it says "game of doom", not Doom :p
As you see, all of my information contains "doom" in it...it's to fool n00bies who doesn't know me :p

OP
E

Emu_Lover

If you haven't played the Doom games Doomulation you should try them especially with the new Doom ports. That is if you are into FPS games. ;)

Doomulation

Actually, i'm not a future fan, nor am i one who likes guns.
That's why i mostly stick to games like final fantasy.
Of course, who hasn't played the old doom 1 & 2? Those plainly suck imho.
I don't like those kind of games, really...i don't even play half-life/counterstrike.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Doomulation said:
I'm just intrested in the word "doom", not the game.

shouldn't we put him in a dark, scarry rom, just in case, or he will get mad and try to kill us all ?