What's new

Help

Kayden

Hi,
i have a problem with the Glide64 Plugin.
When i start P64 and will choose the Plugin, a window open with the message:

"Failed to load:C:\Windows\Destop\HH\Plugin\Glide64.dll"

What must i do, to use the Plugin??

(Sorry, my English is very bad ;-))

See Ya

Remote

Since you don't have a voodoo card you will have to take use of a wrapper, head over to evodoo.emulation64.com and download evoodoo 3.0... Place the files in your Project64 folder alternative in your plugin folder...

2fast4u

actually there is not much sense in using glide64 when u dont have a voodoo card. jabos direct3d should be better.

NewBozo

If you want to play all the mini-games in Mario Party 3, you need to use the glide64 plugin to solve some of the graphics issues in some of the mini-games. See this thread - Mario Party 3 Problems for more info.

:pj64:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
NewBozo said:
If you want to play all the mini-games in Mario Party 3, you need to use the glide64 plugin to solve some of the graphics issues in some of the mini-games. See this thread - Mario Party 3 Problems for more info.

No you don't.
Just switch back to pj version 1.3

NewBozo

Doomulation - I've tried using PJ64 1.3 to play the mini-games that have problems in PJ64 1.4 and they don't work for me. Did you have to change some default settings to get them to work? Did the mini-games mentioned in the other thread work for you in PJ64 1.3?