What's new

Help!

earcar

Hi I'm new here and I just got my first emulator, Project64. First, I would like to know the controlls. I know that X = A and C = B and Enter = Start, but what is the C buttons, the Z button, and the L and R buttons? Also, a lot of times when I play, it says "While processing graphics data an exception occured you may have to restart the emulator." How do I get rid of that? Thanks.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Go to Options --> Configure Controller plugin or read the documentation to find out the default controls.

Do you have an integrated graphics chip? If you do, switch to Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin.

the master 123

I have a lot of messageon my intel gma 950(intergrated card) on certain games. I found that by use the "copy framebuffer to sdram" in the advance options of the direct 8 graphic plugin that most if not all of those would be removed and the game for all purpose would be normal(1 game I played, pokemon statium 2 suffer more on menu slowdown however main game was fine). If you get a other card with it own memory(upgrade) turn if off though because of it most likely it will cause it to slow down.