What's new

Help!!!

kyletsai

hey guys,stly,de first time i run mvc2,it worked but the 2nd time i tried,it said "please insert disk"...The programe i am using is daemon...and 2ndly,y the graphics of the emulator suks?>_>is there a way to make it better?thx for answering my question :pand lastly,how do you configure VMS blocks??

Last edited:

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
first of all what is your graphics card second you need to go in the vms bowser to set up the vms in the bois. third make sure your VD is selceted in them menu and lastly make sure it's a self-boot

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If you have an integrated graphics chip you can forget about playing anything on Chankast.

Agozer

kyletsai said:
oic so now i can play but its so slow T.T is there anyway to make the game faster?
No.

you still haven't posted info about your computer specs an video card/chip. If we don't know those, we can't give any further help either.

HiReZ92

As far as configuring your VMS blocks just boot up Chankasts' bios screen without mounting any games and select the VMS icon and format it .

Mouser X

Click your "Start" button, and select the "Run" command. In the box that pops up, type "dxdiag" and hit enter. That's what he's refering to. If you can't find "Run," then push the "Start" key on your keyboard and the "R" key on your keyboard at the same time, and the box that comes up, type "dxdiag" and hit enter. Either way should get you the information you're looking for. Hope that helps. Mouser X out.

OP
K

kyletsai

ermm..my chip type is sis 661fx rev 01
de dac type is internal
approx total memory is 32mb
my operating system is window xp hoem edition(5.1,built 2600)
memory is 224mb ram
i duno if these will help...so i hope it do ^^

Agozer

Like I said earlier, you won't get Chankast running properly with any kind of integrated graphics chip. This includes all chips from Intel and SiS.