What's new

help?

fox805xxx

hey im trying to get nemu64 to work but it doesnt seem like its working

when i click on the nemu 64 icon (marios face) it says that it cant open because "error initializing plugins-cant continue execution" and after that it closes.. i dont kno y any help? :plain:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You probably

1) have no plugins
2) the plugins are corrupt

I think you should make plugins dir in nemu or plugin :doh: can't remember. Anyway, the plugins should be there. If they are there, try to re-download them. If it still complains 'bout error, something isn't initializing right......

OP
F

fox805xxx

where do i get the plugins from? cuz i download nemu and i unzip it and everything but the folder called plugins wasnt there

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
No you probably have the right file... but you extracted it in a wrong way. If you use Winzip, don't just drag and drop the files... use the Extract button and choose where to extract. In that way, the plugins will be put in the right folder.

OP
F

fox805xxx

ya i figured it out yesterday :phone: and it was because of that.. i uninstalled winzip and now it works fine :) any mario kart players? good players IM me fox805xxx cuz i dont think anyone can beat me in that game

Clements

Does Mario Kart 64 actually work with Nemu? It hangs when I start a race (I get a black screen and the frame rate jumps to 130-140fps) and in the Flow"s rom settings it says it doesn't work. I've tried Lemmy's and Jabo's video plugins- same thing happens.

jack

Clements said:
Does Mario Kart 64 actually work with Nemu? It hangs when I start a race (I get a black screen and the frame rate jumps to 130-140fps) and in the Flow"s rom settings it says it doesn't work. I've tried Lemmy's and Jabo's video plugins- same thing happens.

One of the main features of the new release was support for netplay in such games as Mariokart and CBFD. I'll let you draw your own answer.