What's new

Help with perfect dark

crazytopp

Hi.
I need some help with perfect dark because when the rom loads i got an unknown error and pj closes.
So pls if some1 can provide me with there setings for pj when runing perfect dark i will be very gladfull.???

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

God damn it ppl i didnt want the other bull shit i want just the configoration u use for runing the damn rom:devil:

Allnatural

The default configuration works just fine, as it does with most games. Problems arise when people who don't know what they are doing start to change things they shouldn't be changing. Then they post some gibberish about an error (no error message actually given), fail to provide system specs up front, and use that damn confusion smilie(???) so much it gives me a wicked migraine.

If you have changed any setting that you didn't completely understand, do two things: 1. Run the uninstall .reg file to restore default emulator settings, 2. Restore your backup rdb (you do have one right?) to return game settings to default. If you haven't changed a single setting whatsoever, then until I know exactly what the error message was, I vote with Slougi. Bad rom.:innocent: :happy: :)

RadeonUser

crazytopp said:
God damn it ppl i didnt want the other bull shit i want just the configoration u use for runing the damn rom:devil:

[/sarcasm on] Oh, yea, we're really gonna help you with you bitching at us. [/sarcasm off]

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

to all natural

i havent changed any configuration and i bet i know a lot more then u what m i doing so u should shut ur mouth (and i didnt have to post my specs cause i know they are good enough to run pj DUH) Anyway this forum could have gone that way
"here are my configurations that i use ________________________________________________________________________________________________
and then i will reply thnk u and thats all. Not like some stupid moron allnatural:sly:

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

One more thing i posted my error masg at the first post and the error msg is (UNKNOWN) But i gues allnatural cant read too

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

LIL punk with big mouth:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

to doomulation

tnks for helping buddy and u atleats are not like some stupid ppl that try to put u down not to hel but hey the world is full with stupidity:D

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
crazytopp, these guys did tell u that the default settings work. Your system spec may reveal a certain oddity (not shittiness) about ur system that prevents u from running the rom.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Right, I'm not telling this guy anymore. I've used pj over a year so don't say I don't know what I'm talkin' 'bout. If it was for me, you'd be periodlly banned for bad language to me.

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

doom what bad language ???????
i told him to shut his mouth nothing else or u cant read too

OP
crazytopp

crazytopp

Any way i wish ppl could read better. So just forget about this threat nothing whent the way i expected it:plain: