What's new

Help with NO MERCY (blk scrn) Please assist me

AlmightyDUBS

Ok I'm sure you guys are sick of the NoMercy noobs or what not, but seeing as how NMZ would rather be nazi's and expect others to just wake up with the expierence they have gained in years - I was left with no choice but to post here.

Alright so I figured out everything on my own so far, and have gotten Barely Legal MOD a hair away from fully functioning. But I am now stumped and seek assitance.

blstarterscreen.jpg

blplayerselect.jpg

blsinglematch.jpg

YES - Everything seems to be working smoothly - But the problem occurs when I begin a match. Below you can see for the first few seconds of the match the arena is visable (except the actual wrestlers?) and then everything goes black except for the ropes and special-meter.

blfirstfewsecsofmatch.jpg

blblackmatches.jpg

Now I hate to think its my PC because I have played many different games including MMO's and games with in my opinion are of higher caliber graphics than No Mercy.

2.40 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor
512mb ddr sdram memory
80gb ultra dmr hard drive
64mb integrated intel extreme graphics with up to 64mb shared video memory

Any type of help will be greatly appreciated and please try to keep the assaults on my failing to a minimum lol. I'm hoping perhaps I can change a few options or lower the graphics of some sort and things will work. Something....Anything...to get this working please!! Thanks alot guys.

OP
A

AlmightyDUBS