What's new

Help with Majora's Mask Configuration!

madh83

So I have been trying to to play this game under the best settings possible for my computer. I have tried the jabo graphics driver for d3d 8 and d3d 6. Under direct3d 8 i get the blurring effect at the intro but during the game the ground doesn't render. d3d6 seems to work alright but there are some sprite issues now and then during the game. THen i tried rice plugins and played around with all the advanced settings, i ended up getting the latest rice driver to work with the gc version of the rom but not with teh n64 version!! but with some texturing problems I also tried using the old version .56 I think of Rice's, but that works with some glitches as well. Soo can anyone recommend the best configuration for me for this game?? I have a p4 1.6ghz
and geforce 440go

OP
M

madh83

anyone?? I know there's been a few other posts on a similar subject but I haven't seen one for a geforce 440 go which is just like a geforce 440 MX. = /

OP
M

madh83

gotcha thanks ! btw, how come there are like 30 different versions of the game? it looks like there's 10 versions of the us version rom, how do i know which one is best??

Last edited: