What's new

Help with IP.BIN's

painkiller78

Hi... I know that this would be something very unusual... but... here it goes
I'm trying to repack some images but i want that they contain the right ID numbers in the BOOT sector of the images... i realized that in first 16 sectors of the data track on image it's where the IP.BIN or boot info is stored, and that the Game name, game id number, version number and apparently the realease dates are stored there...

if anyone have any of theses games and can send me the IP.BIN file for those games i would apreciate a lot... if you cannot do it please post the id number and the version on the IP.BIN, later on i want to submit some info that can be useful for the "chankast cheater" program
for example in SOUL CALIBUR the ID NUMBER IS:MK0815 and the version is V1.999, for me there is a sequencence of number that appears to be a date 20000623 after the version number.. but I'm not sure.
you can obtain that info by searching the SEGA SEGAKATANA string within and image using an hex editor, like hexworkshop... the screen would look like this screenshoot, thank you in advance for any help...

aerowings 2
blue stinger
blue submarine no 6
border down
buzz lightyear of star command
cannon spike
conflict zone
dead or alive 2 le
death crimson ox
dino crisis
evolution 2
fighting force 2
fish eyes wild
frame gride
fur fighters
gauntlet legends
gigawing
grand theft auto 2
guilty gear x
heavy metal geomatrix
jet grind radio
marvel vs capcom
nba 2002
nfl 2000
project justice
psychic force 2012
psyvariar 2
record of lodoss war
resident evil 3
samba de amigo
secret dark painful summer
shadow man
soul reaver
spiderman
star wars episode 1 racer
street fighter alpha 3
time stalkers
toy commander
vigilante 8 2nd offense
world series baseball 2k2

Cid

Here are you go. It is only a few games. The game info without ip.bin are found in ip.txt. If the IP.BINs are not legal, please remove them.

OP
painkiller78

painkiller78

Thank you both of you... i now will work on the codes for the chankas cheater... when i finish i will submit them... thank you a lot... :)