What's new

help with games!

goodguy3377

:pj64: can anyone tell me how to get shadowman and armarines to work with pj64 version 1.5 i have tried everything. the new plugins with 1.5 and plugins with 1.4. these are the only two that dont work for me please tell me what configruations are best for these games. thanks
:pj64: :)

OP
G

goodguy3377

maybe????????

:pj64: could my problem be because there in japan or german
shadowman is german and armarines is europe???? but i have games that work that are both of these languages?????

returno

Re: maybe????????

goodguy3377 said:
:pj64: could my problem be because there in japan or german
shadowman is german and armarines is europe???? but i have games that work that are both of these languages?????

Probably not - I have lots of European and Japanese games that work OK. Armorines for United States works OK for me. I don't have shadowman.

Have you checked the ROMs with the 'good' tool (see faq)?

What is the problem?

OP
G

goodguy3377

yes

:pj64: yes i tryed the good rom thing but i dont know the problem were do i put it? just in the same location as the roms or pj64 itself which are all in the same file i dont think it would matter

well by the way i do have an improvement they both come up and the framerate is show 50 fps plus for both but a black screen????? i dunno anybody having this problem

oDD

/me odd
goodguy. Place all the files from the goodn64 zip into the directory where your roms are. Then from the command prompt type:

goodn64 rename

and it will rename all your roms and place them in a directory called n64ren.

Good luck ;)

OP
G

goodguy3377

good n64 rom

ok did that and typed it in and it did nothing?????

Im at a loss? i dunno
thanks for your help though

OP
G

goodguy3377

well

it did do something it showed me what country there from
and put them in pj64 format but none of them now have a [!] beside there names and most of them did before?
:pj64: