What's new

Help with Dolphin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
AFAIK, Mario Party 7 doesn't get ingame and there are basically just five emulators to choose from anyway; GCEmu, Dolwin and WhineCube being nothing more than a curiosities at best, GCube being in such a state not to consider trying booting more than a handful of games, and Dolphin currently being the only emulator that emulates the GameCube better than GCube. I could be wrong though.

Furthermore, looking at Darksky's screenshot, MP7 only goes to the menu, and not ingame.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dragonfire101

Banned
Dragonfire101,I see that your game of Mario Party 7 is a ISO;you should turn the ISO
to GCM.You need for example dolphin.Right button in the
game to extract and soon shrunk.After,when finishes, right button in
MARIO PARTY 7.GCM, to open with and you select gcube and ready.
Sorry for my bad english,but i'm spanish.
Here you have an example.
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot0301200819165av9.jpg

Thanx dude but it still doesn't get past the nintendo logo, same with MK:DD, MP7 closes on me, MK:DD just freezes.

<D@rK_sKy>

Since the subject this solving, single I have left to say that Gcube
is more compatible than Dolphin.Agozer, MP7 works in Gcube although my
it is not seen me well: - (

<D@rK_sKy>

You have 2 options: To be able to an operating system of 64 bits
and dolphin 64 bits;to obtain a totally compatible graphical card with
the emulator.I see that you have many desire to play Mario Party 7; -).Let us look for solutions.

OP
D

Dragonfire101

Banned
You have 2 options: To be able to an operating system of 64 bits
and dolphin 64 bits;to obtain a totally compatible graphical card with
the emulator.I see that you have many desire to play Mario Party 7; -).Let us look for solutions.

I don't want to play that bad, although I'm almost 99% whether a emulator works or not has nothing to do with your graphics card or operating system.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
The compatibility of an emulator has nothing to do with the computer hardware (unless you're talking in the sense of 32-bit and 64-bit, in which case you will see a bit of difference), but instead relies on the accuracy of emulating the original hardware; Mario Party 7 must use a feature of the Gamecube that is only partially implemented into the emulator, if at all.

F-Zero GX is another game that uses features of the Gamecube that aren't yet emulated (or weren't the last I've heard).

OP
D

Dragonfire101

Banned
The compatibility of an emulator has nothing to do with the computer hardware (unless you're talking in the sense of 32-bit and 64-bit, in which case you will see a bit of difference), but instead relies on the accuracy of emulating the original hardware; Mario Party 7 must use a feature of the Gamecube that is only partially implemented into the emulator, if at all.

F-Zero GX is another game that uses features of the Gamecube that aren't yet emulated (or weren't the last I've heard).

Hmm, what about Mario Kart?

OP
D

Dragonfire101

Banned
I have one more question concerning a different matter. Does anyone here know where I can get a FDS Bios for an NES emu? I need it for Doki Doki Panic!.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Asking for BIOS files is just as bannable offence as asking for ROMs. The board rules state this quite clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.