What's new

help resident evil code veronica

gionnip

I have loaded the roms cdi with resident evil code Veronica but hardly delivery with chankast và me to the cd music play!help
Qualcuno parla italiano?

jareg

Just A Guy
Ok its hard to understand you but to you ask why the cdi his a audio cd well it should be then its ok
Just init with chankast :)

jareg

Just A Guy
So does it bother you that its a audio cd or something
Just
Mount with Deamon Tools
Run Chankast.exe
Run Init

OP
G

gionnip

my bios from dreamcast is espanol version,the game is usa ntcs and immage is cdi from diskjuggler program!

willy72

If chankast show the audio-cd player the iso you've loaded isn't auto-boot.
Read the thread of Self-Boot Gui by Exoskeletor and try to remake the iso.

Ita: se Chankast visualizza il lettore cd audio l'iso che hai fatto non è auto bootabile.
Leggiti il post della gui self boot e prova a rifare la iso.

Last edited:
OP
G

gionnip

ho solo l'iso gia fatta con diskjugler e non riesco a convertirla con exoboot,mi da sempre lo stesso problema!adesso mi procuro la versione pal e vediamo cosa succede!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
gionnip said:
ho solo l'iso gia fatta con diskjugler e non riesco a convertirla con exoboot,mi da sempre lo stesso problema!adesso mi procuro la versione pal e vediamo cosa succede!
Please speak English, okay here are some people who speak your language, but what would these forum, if all would write in their language?!

Boochi

I jsut downloaded Utopia and used that image like you would a regular DC. It works, and there's no fuss on the side.

willy72

gionnip said:

I've already tried a image of Resident Evil Code Veronica on my PC and works fine without Self-Boot procedure.

What version of Daemon Tools use? You must use v.3.29 for correct work.

Please write in english.

Ita. vers.: Ho provato una iso di Resident Evil Code Veronica sul mio PC e funziona tranquillamente senza doverla rifare.

Che versione di Daemon Toools usi? Devi usare la v.3.29 per un funzionamento corretto.

Per favore scrivi in inglese visto che siamo ospiti.

OP
G

gionnip

Excused in order to have spoken in Italian but truly I was deprived of hope, in bottom I have not killed nobody, I have resolved the problem chankast did not work why I used last versio of the daemon tools instead with the 3,29 works from wonder, l'emulator is perfect, a true one capolavoro, mine compliments the creator, thanks infinite!last question, from how much has understood chankast does not only take advantage of the card video but cpu?Ciao

WhiteX

Takes less advantage of your videocard, but takes some and takes a lot of advantage of your processor power for the main emulation purpose, leaving to the video card the only task to display the graphics. see ya!