What's new

Help please

yannie198

I've downloaded the Project 64 and The legend of Zelda: OOT ROM but when I play it, it runs at like 7 FPS and the colors are all messed up. The text is just squares also. Can anyone help me?:batman:

OP
Y

yannie198

This is gonna sound stupid but how do i find my computer specs. I'm not the most technically advanced person in the world.

åsabo

askew
If you have Windows, press start, click run, type dxdiag and press enter.

to see what graphics card you have, press CTRL + Tab 2 times.

Do you have Dx 9.0c?

Last edited:
OP
Y

yannie198

I dont think it's the ROM because i downloaded another and the same thing happened. I have DirectX 9.0c. Processor: Intel Pentium 3,~930 MHz and 254 MB RAM. the video card is Intel(R) 82810E graphics controller

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Try using Jabo's Direct3D6, glN64 and 1964's OpenGL graphics engine, a plugin used to get graphics working on older systems.

OP
Y

yannie198

I tried all of them but none of them worked. When I tried The 1964's Plugin it said "Unable to read Daedalus.ini file from disk"

untitled-1.jpg

that is what the screen looks like. The sound is also all laggy and starts and stops

Last edited:

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
do you have the final retail driver for that if not then get them. if you computer is a tower i recomend getting a decent Graphics card

mudlord

Banned
There's the cause, that graphics chip...

You might want to upgrade to a card that supports pixel shaders (since all the decent video plugins use shaders in some form...)..

A GeForce FX5200 or up should be fine for N64 emulation.