What's new

HELP on Super Robot Wars 64 error....Please....

gogogo

Super Robot wars 64 rom worked in PJ64, but when a battle screen started to show, an error occured.

It showed : PI_DMA_WRITE not in memory

What does it means?

Can anyone help me...........Please........

2fast4u

dude - u posted that three (3) times, 2 topics and one time a post under the wrong topic -- do u think that encourages anyone to help u??

Smiff

Emutalk Member
I see a Super Robot Spirits and a Super Robot Taisen - could you clarify with your GoodN64 rom name please?

OP
G

gogogo

Thanks for reply

First of all thanks for your replied. I'm sorry to post this topic 2 or 3 time. Maybe, I click the button twice, so this cause 2 topics appeared here.

Sorry, Smiff, this is the Super Robot Taisen rom detail:

Name:MNC-SRBT.ROM

File: size: 33,554,432

Packed size: 23,408,726

Ration: 30%

path: -

CRC: 85DF2771

Please help.......

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Hi, sorry I think i made a mistake here, don't think this game is supported by PJ 1.4.

OP
G

gogogo

C'mon somebody please....

I'm back. I've send e-mail to jabo & Zalmir, I hope they'll do something for Super Robot War 64. I think there should be a way to fix the bug or error.:hrm:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Re: C'mon somebody please....

gogogo said:
I'm back. I've send e-mail to jabo & Zalmir, I hope they'll do something for Super Robot War 64. I think there should be a way to fix the bug or error.:hrm:

hey, they quit remember.

OP
G

gogogo

EVERBODY I JUST DISCOVERED THAT SUPER ROBOT WAR/TAISEN 64 WORKED ON PROJECT64 V1.3 !

EVERBODY I JUST DISCOVERED that SUPER ROBOT WAR/TAISEN 64 WORKED ON PROJECT64 V1.3 ! Man, I'm SO happy. However, the characters face showed in this version was invinsible. Anyway, I'm happy.......

Smiff, thank you a lot, but the photo showed in http://www.smiff.clara.net/misc/srs.jpg not the game I want to play. Sorry........

Somebody please report this Bug to Jabo or Zalmir (Maybe, I'm the only one here?);)