What's new

HELP! newbie in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranma saru

HELP! I have recently been introduced the the emulator world. I downloaded pj64 yesterday, and the rom i downloaded (Super mario 64) for a half-hour wont load up, it;s saying it's not a rom image file. What can i do to fix this oris there anywhere to go to get real ROMS. PLEASE HELP ME, I JOINED ET JUST SO I COULD POST THIS MESSAGE!!!!! ???

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
well, u just hav to get(or dump from ur cartridge) a working rom.

because of legal reasons, we cannot tell u how to find any on the internet.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
ranma saru said:
HELP! I have recently been introduced the the emulator world. I downloaded pj64 yesterday, and the rom i downloaded (Super mario 64) for a half-hour wont load up, it;s saying it's not a rom image file. What can i do to fix this oris there anywhere to go to get real ROMS. PLEASE HELP ME, I JOINED ET JUST SO I COULD POST THIS MESSAGE!!!!! ???

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! DONT YOU READ THE "Read This First" THREADS! THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON! TO KEEP THESE LOUSY POSTS OUT OF THIS FORUM! I HOPE YOU GET BANNED YOU SON OF A BITCH AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS NEXT TIME FRESHMAN!

gokuss4

Meh...
WHOA THERE CPU MASTER!!! GOD DAMN DONT BE SO FUCKIN HARD ON HIM THAT WAS A BIT TOO FAR YOU ASSHOLE!!! next time dont shout, but i had a good fuckin reason to shout.

2fast4u

why is this thread still open??

cpumaster that was way too far, godamn behave urself -- even with n00bs! very few ppl deserve to treated like that!

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
gokuss4 said:
WHOA THERE CPU MASTER!!! GOD DAMN DONT BE SO FUCKIN HARD ON HIM THAT WAS A BIT TOO FAR YOU ASSHOLE!!! next time dont shout, but i had a good fuckin reason to shout.

TRUST ME YOU OVER GROWN APE! I AM THE LAST PERSON YOU WANT TO PISS OFF! WHY DONT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR TAIL....

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Whoa, Whats with the Tarrentino Posts

What the hell's going on around here ?
Is it like a Full moon Or What.
CpU, Get some soap to that Mouth of Yours.

Allnatural said:
tsk tsk
First post, and already going to get banned. Read.

That should of been the end of it !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.