What's new

Help needed!! Please!

aslin

I´ve downloaded the version 1.03 final of Dolphin to run a .gcm of Zelda WindWaker and when I try to load the game, the emu say "Couldn't init the core. Check your config." Then, I tryed to look at the configuration and when I press "plugins" on the config window, it says "The aplication couldn´t be initiated becouse d3d9.dll wasn´t found. Reinstalation of the aplication could correct the problem.(these I translated becouse my PC is in portuguese...)". After that, the plugins appear but the Graphics plugin is left blank and I cant open the path...
Please, would someone help me? I´ve looked at this site and everything and I found msgs about similar problems but I couldn't figure out how the guys made it work. Please, I need help here!

Thank you...

OP
A

aslin

Yeah but...

Ok, I´m sorry but I´ve searched the forum and didn´t found the anwser to my question. Thank you, now the game works... But, still... I don't know what to do abou the controls... Well...They dont seem to work well...
When I load the game, and the "press start" appears, I press enter and nothing happens (I´m using the dolphin´s pad plugin). Then, after pressing the entire alphabet it appear a screen of the game saying "The memory card is corrupted, do you want to format it now?" And it only goes away when I press "x"... But after that it says "You won't be able to save the game, continue?" And again, just the x works, and then is say another screen like that and go back to the first one! The boton line is: I cant start the game becouse I keep seeing the same msgs!:(

Help me please! And thank you for the support...

OP
A

aslin

Yeah but...

Ok, I´m sorry but I´ve searched the forum and didn´t found the anwser to my question. Thank you, now the game works... But, still... I don't know what to do abou the controls... Well...They dont seem to work well...
When I load the game, and the "press start" appears, I press enter and nothing happens (I´m using the dolphin´s pad plugin). Then, after pressing the entire alphabet it appear a screen of the game saying "The memory card is corrupted, do you want to format it now?" And it only goes away when I press "x"... But after that it says "You won't be able to save the game, continue?" And again, just the x works, and then is say another screen like that and go back to the first one! The boton line is: I cant start the game becouse I keep seeing the same msgs!:(

Help me please! And thank you for the support...