What's new

HELP! *n00b*

Glampire

I just got chankast (older ver, cus the newer one wont work)
and so did my friend.

So i was going to buy a DC game and play it using the emu. But he told me not to because you can't play it like that so what do i do to play DC games with Chankast??

help please?

Thanks!

WhiteX

you need the Bios files but here you may not ask about it, check the compatibility list and get a game that lists as playable and you are good to go.
I suggest you rent a game before buying it to see if you like playing it on chankast.

OP
G

Glampire

WhiteX said:
you need the Bios files but here you may not ask about it, check the compatibility list and get a game that lists as playable and you are good to go.
I suggest you rent a game before buying it to see if you like playing it on chankast.

I have a BIOS but im not going to say anymore.

What do you mean by compatibilty is there no way you could get the image from it?

thanks

OP
G

Glampire

ARGHHH!!! >_< another problem , got a game Marvel Vs Capcom 2 , burnt it using alcohol 120% then when i run it in chankast 0.2 (settings has the capcom hack) the dreamcast animation plays then it freezes and a message comes up saying dont send error send ( you know that message comes up on windows that your prog.has crashed?)

Thanks!

IM NOT A LAZY ASS >_<......well only a little XD

the game was like 756MB but i burned it onto a CD it burned fine but in it says on the CD it has 650MB data on it now maybe something wrong there????

is there anyway i can play it with out the CD???

but i really want it on CD (well it is on CD just not working XD)

You said renting a game??? you cant do that can you because my computer cant read the type of disk DC games are

Last edited:
OP
G

Glampire

Downloaded Daemon tools mounted the image tried to load it onto Chankast its still not working :/ HELP >_<

WhiteX

Then i believe you should check for instability issues in your machine, it is always useful to post your specs for further help.

OP
G

Glampire

Its working now the dreamcast animation comes then it freezes just as it does when i use teh CD :/

maickel

when ur not in youre OUT
maybe a no cd patch will work..
but if so..means you downloaded the game..and im here one day...and i know that they just dont like that here posted up like this :D