What's new

help me

superbushero

little_guy
my graphics and aduio are so jerky and screwed up how ddo i make thats go away cause it takes out all da fun out of da games

sheik124

Emutalk Member
1. you sound like a fag in your messages
2. to find out yer GFX card, right click a blank area in your desktop and click properties, select settings, then look where it says Display: XXX on XXX. the on XXX part tells you which GFX card you are using
3. to figure out pretty much anything else about your specs, goto cpuid.com and get CPU-Z

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
To find out your specs, click on Start, then go to run.

Then type in "DxDiag" then click ok.

Dx diagnostics will now appear, this utility tells you everything you need to know about your computer, its processor, its sound card, the amount of memory, everything.

OP
S

superbushero

little_guy
k this whats i got :1024 by 768 and i think this is my gfx card: plug and play monitor on s3 pro savage KM133(TM)

OP
S

superbushero

little_guy
dukenukem said:
your problem is that s3 savage card it's very bad.

dam is that this software or like hardware cause i dont wonna take apart my comp lol if its software can could i get a better one

dukenukem

lord freiza
well if you don't want to spend alot of cash you can get a geforce2mx200 for 30$ is that savage integrated?if your card is integrated you will have to get a pci videovard then.

OP
S

superbushero

little_guy
dukenukem said:
well if you don't want to spend alot of cash you can get a geforce2mx200 for 30$ is that savage integrated?if your card is integrated you will have to get a pci videovard then.[

oww i have to get that is there any other way?
and whats really the difference?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
dukenukem said:
well if you don't want to spend alot of cash you can get a geforce2mx200 for 30$ is that savage integrated?if your card is integrated you will have to get a pci videovard then.

Not necesserily. Many motherboards with integrated video also have AGP slots. (The prosavage KM133 is an integrated only card, there's no standalone version).

superbushero: Difference? Just about everything.. drivers, support.. It's just a much better card. And for $30, it's a bargain upgrading from any Savage.