What's new

Help me with Noob Prob.....Thanks

TwistedShen

This is to anyone that can help me!!!!!!!!!!

The reason for this forum is, if someone would be kind enough to explain to me how to get my Marvel Vs Capcom 2 RIP and my working ChankastAlpha025 program to work together. Where do I load the RIP? What do i have to config on ChankastAlpha 025? How do i get ChankastAlpha025 to recognize my RIP, so I can play?

I spent around 2 days looking around at all possible forums, that would have my same exact problem, no luck…..that’s why I’m making my own.

NOTES:
1) I believe that my Marvel Vs Capcom 2 RIP is the right one. Because right before I downloaded it, a disclaimer came on and said “To be able to download this game you need to own an original copy”….and I saw this discussed on another forum, which makes be believe i have the right RIP.
(three files came with the rip. FILE_ID, MVC2.PPF, and PNS-MVC2. Do i have the right RIP???? "hope this info i just gave isnt going to be me in trouble...and if it does....i'm so sorry.")
2) My ChankastAlpha025 works fine. I hear sounds when it turns on and I see all of the interface options……..I’m also using Daemon Tools V3.47.
3) I have no original DC stuff…..no console, no MVC2 disc, cables / wires….NOTHING. Just going all computer here.
4) I’m not a computer genius, so when explaining, please try not to go crazy with the computer lingo, keep it simple. THANKS

******************PLEASE******************
To everyone, keep your smart ass comments to yourself!!!!

Examples:
Don’t download programs, which you don’t know how to use?
Stop being a cheap ass and buy the real console with game!

Your comments get you or me nowhere
*******************PLEASE******************

Any suggestions, ideas or actually experience would help me a great deal. THANKS
TwistedShen…..O(-_-)O

LalaKSlayer

Ok, I'll not make any comments about downloading programs that you don't know how to use.

But, you know, you'll be banned if you don't edit your post now.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What is the extension of PNS_MVC2? If it doesn't have an extension, I'd throw in a wild guess that you don't actually have the MVC2 image, but rather a PPF patch for it.