What's new

Help Me Make A CD

FighterFan

Fighting Game Fanatic
Ok peeps, I'm trying to think of some songs I want to put together to go into my music CD titled, "Music To Get Your Gaming Groove On." Basically I am making a CD to listen to while I kick butt in my video games. Can anyone suggest any good songs/music. I prefer Dance/Techno/60's/70's kind of music. Top 40/Pop Music is okay. I do not prefer Rap/Heavy Metal music. Tell me the title/name/album/type/minutes etc. Do not mention anything about Kazza or other P2P junk.

Thanks

smcd

Do you have UT2004 or the likes? It has a decent set of ogg files. The Doom 3 theme ogg is cool too but you said you don't like heavy metal type music. :(

for something soothing try rammstein, if you want something a bit harder go for an irish artist called Daniel O' Donnel - he rocks! Might be hard to find MP3s of his stuff tho (but thats cause he is so good and his record company have strict anti-piracy mesures)

mezkal

Man on a mission
vampireuk said:
Or perhaps some william shatner, if that doesn't inspire you to kill nothing will

If your into Shatner (Yes vamp I do get that you were being sarcastic) I can recommend that you pick up "In Love" by Ben Folds from his album of 2002 "Rockiin' the Suburbs". It's downright hil-fvking-arious and fan-bloody-tastic. The track has Ben singing and William "Shattnering" about the real male take on being "In Love". If it doesn't make you laugh then you're really a sensitive male wanker or YOUR LYING TO YOURSELF. :p

Cheers,

Mezkal

Gigahurtz

Feel the speed
you may want to try videogame remixes at Overclocked Remix. Here they have all bunch of techno, energetic, and remixes of popular videogames to perhaps get you into the "gaming groove."

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
There are a lot of psf, nsf and such things, which are legally downloadable and they are all videogame soundtracks. That's t5he best you can run in the background... in my opinion... or disturbed, static X & slipknot... but you don't like heavy metal music... :(