What's new

HELP ME! I nearly Stabbed my computer with a fork cuz of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonKenshin

Hello, after hours of trying and learning how this Chankcast work and trying to copy games and get them to work failed, finally decided to just download the ISO's/CDI's whatever, and I downloaded Dead or Alive 2 LE(FYI I actually own but am not gunna look for a DC Broadband Adaptor to copy), and it came in 17 pieces in CDI-selfboot Format, so how do I get them together to actually play it, cuz it dosn't work trying to mount just one on my Daemon Tools 4.0 Virtual Drive. Someone please help me. Thank you.

flowrent

17 files with .cdi extension ?
You have to put them in a single big .cdi file but i dont't know how to do that.
But dont worry help will come ,so keep calm .

smcd

This isn't a WinRAR/WinZip/WinACE help forum. If you don't know how to use something, don't download it :plain:

OP
C

CrimsonKenshin

Well my question doesn't have to do with Winzip or any of that crap. I just want to know how to put them together, it's the only form I can find is the one with 17 seperate files. If there was one full CDI I would have gotten it already.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
CrimsonKenshin said:
Well my question doesn't have to do with Winzip or any of that crap. I just want to know how to put them together, it's the only form I can find is the one with 17 seperate files. If there was one full CDI I would have gotten it already.
As sethmcdoogle said.... If you don't know how to use something, don't download it. And if you have taken the time to think before replying you would understand that his reply had many things to do with your queston.
At least if you decide to use pirated software take some time to learn more things about it. :getlost:

Status
Not open for further replies.