What's new

Help me...*crying*

saijin

Well I just got dolphin and I downloaded Soul Calibar 2, (not mentioning where), and I cant get it to work.Heres a screen of what the folder looks like. Also if theres a guide to this please give me a link.

At the moment I'm thinking its a fake as the folder size is only 685,879,241 bytes or 654 MB, and the file name is Soul_Calibur_2_Pal_GC-RARE. hope thats enough info to go on... ask any other details you need.

thanks to anyone that can help :)

Wuigi

Looks like its part of a .rar file or something..

They're all around 50 MB or so.. Did it come as a zip or rar or something?

Pky

Oh god, i think that the dolphin team will have to create a WinZip / Files (.rar,etc) forum :p . Well looks that those files are .. let's say...or not finished or it misses the winzip file.

PS:
Don't you think you're being a little bit... sarcastic? :saint:

raksmey1309

Well I just got dolphin and I downloaded Soul Calibar 2, (not mentioning where), and I cant get it to work.Heres a screen of what the folder looks like. Also if theres a guide to this please give me a link.

At the moment I'm thinking its a fake as the folder size is only 685,879,241 bytes or 654 MB, and the file name is Soul_Calibur_2_Pal_GC-RARE. hope thats enough info to go on... ask any other details you need.

thanks to anyone that can help
Just use latest winrar version to join all the parts.

OP
S

saijin

Well what you see is what I got, no .zip or .rar files... how do i put them together? Sorry I'm sort of new to all of this...

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Honestly...

Although the work done in Dolphin public releases is fantastic they are not able to play 3D games at a decent speed, so... shut your mouth up (or fingers:p) and buy a GC with some games.

Wuigi

I'd buy it with my own money but my parents wouldn't let me play too much.

I dunno why, but they've always hated my consoles and portables.

Fool

Me
If you won't belive my story it is a pity, but it is true
I really wanted GC and I ask my parents to buy me it. Mum said "No!" but Dad said "why not?". They webt to shop and bought me gc with 4 pads. They connected it to TV and... start playing ! Dad bought NFS Underground, Rayman Arena and Mum bought Sims Bustin Out and Mario Sunshine. Meh. My games was nothing for them. They was playing and playing. On every party they was playing. ANd I can play only when they are not in home and sometimes when they are busy. Memory card is full need to buy 2nd. I tell them it is no good to play too much and they stoped..... It can't be! They stoped when I wanted? It never happend to me! But there is another problem = My brother. Shit it so hard to fight with him. Ah my gamecube is now occupy by my brother. So there is no way to play -__-

Pky

Lol. What games run at good speeds on Dolphin? Normal speeds.

nvm i got it to work.... lol very slow indeed

Lol, why don't you get out of this forum and buy a gamecube ? YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. THE DOLPHIN TEAM IS THE ONLY ONE THAT EMULATES PERFECT THE GAME( in the means of graphics, not all the games, but a lot). So, or buy the gamecube, or live with the slow of dolphin.

Ps: i think that they would have to give access to the emulator to the ones they merely "deserve" it. Lol, i know it's impossible :p

Wuigi

I'm not insulting the emulator.

But are there are games out there which run on normal speeds or does this happen with only a few games?

And I seriously want a GC, I'd spend 150 bucks JUST for SSBM.

Pky

The only games it runs at decent speed are the : bam, and games that aren't from a tridimensional perspective ( i suppose all).

DJJinxC

One day i might understand all this!

Wuigi said:
Lol.

Are there PS2 and Xbox emulators out there too? I guess its possible???????

yes you can but lol its just getting them to work, ive not got any emulator to work yet, and this source code gets on my tits as there is more of that about then proper emu's, i look at it and think to myself right what tf do i do with this, i look for help and get a load of jargon i dont understand, can some1 make something that works, i.e runin game controlers and memory cards successfully and booting up properly would be nice..

silenus

Poet from Hyperion
you cant expect to play a next gen console
so quickly
neither the gamecube, ps2, xbox can be emulated so easily
so just be patient and wait like me