What's new

Help here !

Nanado

Hello.
I download a .torrent file named as Street Fighter 3rd Striker *Or something like that*.

I tried to use Deamon Tools and mount an image. When I try to run the game by using Chankast, it returns me a music player screen, as if I had put a music CD into my drive.

I tried to use Gdr Image Plugin in Demul and I got it running any ways. It is too slow, unable for playing, but at very last I know the file is ok and not corrupted.

I would like to try to play this game in Chankast, since it runs fast enough here.
Is there any way to solve this problem? I mean, by using Daemon Tools and mounting an image, it returns me the music screen.

By selfbooting? Can anyone explain me how it works?
Or boot disc? No idea how it works too.

From now on, thanks.
C'ya.

OP
N

Nanado

Why do you pirate games if you have no idea how to do it?

Coz I don't have any money to buy a DC and I have to work hard for feeding. I am not like you and your daddy, who gives you anything you ask for.
I just need help, but If you don't wanna be helpful, go sleep and let the mateys help me, k?
C'ya, pal.

Any ways, I 'm sure the download is correct coz I could run it using the Demul as GDR Image plug-in (But I had here like 20-25 fps, not enough >/ I think the Chankast is my last hope). I just want to know how to mount an image and put it to work using the Chankast, since I mounted the image by using Daemon Tools and it returns me a music screen, like a Cd player.

Is it Daemon Tools problem or what?
I also tried Alcohol 120% and I got the same S#!#!!...

Thanks any ways, byby.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Like I said in another thread, try a bootdisc. For kicks if nothing else.