What's new

Help! Controller issues =(

ruse

I just got the usb adapter for the n64 controllers and bought two new third party controllers (retro-bit) At first they works fine except for the joystick 9 button which I believe is the start button is constantly pressing but I just didn't assign it a task and it was fine.

The Prob...

After a day a play out of no where the buttons wouldn't hold when I would hold it down. Instead it would keep pressing over and over making it imposible to hold my sheild up and do other things in zelda. Now the joystick motion is all kinds of messed up and I think its because it wont hold in a direction and is just keeps tapping that direction instead. I didn't mess with the settings uptill after the prob and I have no idea what happened. Please help me lol. I wanna play two player games and can't with the keyboard.

smcd

Which USB adapter? Also, usually "real" n64 controllers tend to work best, compared to 3rd party

OP
R

ruse

looks very generic. says n64 controller adapter on it. bought it off ebay from somewhere in the us. It was working before though so idk.