What's new

Help a man in need!

nintendonate

hello all! i just downloaded the new dolphin v1.02 and i have no clue what to do next! could some one tell me what to do next so i can start playing my gamecube games on my pc? please help!

Pky

Do you mean you HAVE a game in the real life or in the pc and you don't know how to play it or you only downloaded the dolphin and want to know how to play the gcm games (if it's that i know how it'll finish).

Edit: Oh, and if you mean how to play games you own in the real life i don't think it's possible and don't think this question will be accepted here too..

Last edited:

maxim(L2)

if you want to rip you game cube games, your gona have to use google or yahoo to find out how,they do not support or technical help because they only work with the emulator, if you officially dont own the game when you make a copy or get a copy of a game , it is illeagal, a copy right infrigment, the only reason why people are warned and threated to be sued and not sued imidiatally is because it will be of the violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995, iwtch in any case, you will be eventually searched and sued any way

OP
N

nintendonate

maxim(L2) said:
if you want to rip you game cube games, your gona have to use google or yahoo to find out how,they do not support or technical help because they only work with the emulator, if you officially dont own the game when you make a copy or get a copy of a game , it is illeagal, a copy right infrigment, the only reason why people are warned and threated to be sued and not sued imidiatally is because it will be of the violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995, iwtch in any case, you will be eventually searched and sued any way
i just bought star fox assault the other day and i heard about dolphin before so i wanted to use it with a decent game. i just downloaded dolphin. i have the game right here and i don't know what to do next.