What's new

Hello :]

Eyedentity

Emu technician
Erm , i just wanted to say hello because im new and i just registered , and if you let me i will work with you guys on the improvement of the best emulator : dolphin with screenshots and testing romzorz.

Vegetable

Banned
Hey, it's great that you want to help with the development of Dolphin!
One thing though, by testing games on Dolphin, you aren't considered part of the team, you are just considered helping out the general public.
I hope you own a lot of games to try though.
Just another quick thing, pirated games downloaded off the internet, BE VERY WARY, because Dolphin has a strange bug, where if you play pirated games on it, it deletes everything on your hard drive.

OP
E

Eyedentity

Emu technician
Erm , i know im not part of the "team" i just wanted to say i wunna help out :) , and btw i have many friends with Gc games that i can (may) rip , so dont try to scare me with that HD crap :p

Gorxon

Administrator
Vegetable:

Encouraging people not to download roms is fine, but making up stuff and lying is not. I dont want any such misinformation that may eventually spread to rumors here.

Where people get their games is none of our business. We are not the cops. We just don't want anyone trying to do illegal activity through this board. (But encouraging people to buy the games instead of course is good...)

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Gorxon said:
(But encouraging people to buy the games instead of course is good...)

Welcome to the boards, Eyedentity.

<off topic> Hey, did anyone ever get that very cool soccer goal mat thingie? I saw that in a second hand shop, and had to restrain myself from buying it. Anyone know WHAT it actually does???</off topic>

kage

Gorxon said:
Vegetable:

Encouraging people not to download roms is fine, but making up stuff and lying is not. I dont want any such misinformation that may eventually spread to rumors here.

Where people get their games is none of our business. We are not the cops. We just don't want anyone trying to do illegal activity through this board. (But encouraging people to buy the games instead of course is good...)

Wait a minute...you're NOT the cops? Hmf, another rumour down the drain. :D

Please dont tell me that the rumour about a brand new truck inside of Dolphin isn't real either! (My taurus is getting on in miles...)

:ninja: