What's new

Hello to all and to all hello

EmuNut

Public Enemy No. 1
Hey there,

It's been a while since I left Emulation64 as a staffer so I'm assuming the majority of you won't remember me. But still the emulation bug bit me recently you might say, so I thought I'd say hello to all the old timers who might remember me namely:

Martin & Quvack
:stupid:

:devil: ;)

OP
EmuNut

EmuNut

Public Enemy No. 1
Yes it's been a while. Overall things have been going very good for me since the last time I was here. I like the way the site and msg board look now.

All spiffy and snazzy :thumbsup:

OP
EmuNut

EmuNut

Public Enemy No. 1
I'm sure it will. Tell Marty I said hi, it's about time to start counting the :bunny::bunny: for me.

Quvack

SoulByte/EmuNut is the guy which basically got me into Emulation64 :p Well told me to email Martin about it anyway... so its his fault you's are stuck with me. :happy:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Slougi

Quvack said:
SoulByte/EmuNut is the guy which basically got me into Emulation64 :p Well told me to email Martin about it anyway... so its his fault you's are stuck with me. :happy:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
For this he should burn eternally in hell :devil: j/k
You might too, if u ever get that far in D2 ;)

Gorxon

Administrator
Welcome (back),

Good to see people returning although I don't think i know you, but I might just have forgotten. Maybe you even was a staffer before I joined Emu64, which is....uh....2 or 3 years ago?

Last edited:
OP
EmuNut

EmuNut

Public Enemy No. 1
I quit the scene indefinitely due to real life over a year ago which is why you don't remember me Gorxon, although I do vaguely recall chatting with you some on IRC.

Anyway what can I say I'm :inlove: with N64 emulation :D

Gorxon

Administrator
Ah, Soulbyte....now I remember...actually we talked quite a lot on IRC afaik...and I also think I remember that you were one cool dude :happy:

So, what brings you back here really? Just curious on how we're doing or do you have any projects in mind?