What's new

Hello, im new at this ... i think need a lot o help

Woops

Hello im new in this forum,
i would like to get a good emulator of nintendo 64 and the smash brothers...

i have a p3 500 video card TNT2 RIVA 32MB, 256 mb of RAM...

if you need more information just ask me...

PS: hehe im from argentina and i suck writting but i understand everything, dont worry :D..

cya

and thx for helping

For your specs, 1964 would be the best emulator. 1964emu.emulation64.com . And rom requests are not allowed here, so you should prolly edit that. :blink:

OP
W

Woops

the emulators are in the sector of download right ?
fist im gonna try the project 64 ... if it doesn´t work well im gonna try 1964...

thx for the help

revl8er

That Damn Good
Your best bet is 1964 because of your low specs. You might also want to try using azimers 0.30 sound plugin and glide64+evoodoo.

OP
W

Woops

ok but im testing project 64 and it word a round 30 o 20 fps on 3d but i need a pugin to make it word on openGL because i works a lot better if it doent work im gonna use 1964.

scotty

The Great One
Woops said:
ok but im testing project 64 and it word a round 30 o 20 fps on 3d but i need a pugin to make it word on openGL because i works a lot better if it doent work im gonna use 1964.

With your processor 1964 would give you better speed. Multiplayer might be hard to try on many ROMS with your processor. I recommend you stay with 1964 for the majority of ROMS. The new unreleased version of 1964 is supposedly good enough for your processor to run games at full speed.

gandalf

Member ready to help
En español:

Intenta usando el Rice´s Daedalus 5.1.0 que lo descargas de la seccion de plug-ins de video aca: http://www.emulation64.com/downloads.php?section=gpu
Podes elegir entre Opnel GL y Direct 3-D.A si,y tenes que usar si o si el 1964 para que te fucnione a una buena velocidad.

Saludos de argentino a argentino! :)

In english..... well......:
Try winth Rices Daedalus 5.1.0,you can download it from http://www.emulation64.com/downloads.php?section=gpu
You can choose Open GL or Direct 3-D.
And if you want a good speed,you must use 1964.

OP
W

Woops

thx gandalf

now i have dl Openg GL and basic CFB D3D
sound pluging can be jabo's direct sound 1.5 ?
i need a keyboard input pls ...
and why i cant change the keys ?

dnrobs

im pretty sure jabos direct sound dosnt work with 1964 you need basic audio plugin2.0 or azimars audio as for input plugin you can use jabos or n-rages direct input

Hyper19s

Banned
woops no rom requests you will be banned

check out your first post your asking for smash brothers
and thats not good

Lizard Blade

Did any of you guys read his post? He's looking for a good emulator for N64 games, particularly Smash Brothers. I didn't think there was a rule against asking what emulator works best with a particular game.