What's new

'Helga is Here' 64

the_the

Check this fan-site devoted to a QVC presenter http://www.geocities.com/helga_schummer and tell me your thoughts on both the site and subject...

Well go on! I'm the webmaster of the thing and would like to see if I have a real success on my hands here!!!

PS - the 64 refers to mighty Commodore 64 and the later, moderately successful, Nintendo console.

OP
T

the_the

hiding from my design skills?

blizz & Reznor007 I don't understand your reactions?! I'm puzzled...have you visted the site? Have you seen Helga herself?

The site is poorly designed but I'm not familiar with 'htlm' so had to use a limited web-page constructor to create the pages...

OP
T

the_the

hey, she's nice..VERY

2fast4u - you are german, and you don't like Helga?? She is a german too! Don't you think she's lovely? I made that site because I thought there would be more than me interested in her...

To those that have never heard of her - how does she come across to you just looking at her, does she charm you?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Re: hey, she's nice..VERY

the_the said:
2fast4u - you are german, and you don't like Helga?? She is a german too! Don't you think she's lovely? I made that site because I thought there would be more than me interested in her...

To those that have never heard of her - how does she come across to you just looking at her, does she charm you?

WEEEEEEELLLLLLL, Rosie is american but do i like her? no. Just because he's from germany don't mean he wants all the german chicks.

LOL!

Eagle

aka Alshain
Shes not really that bad looking but the close up on the front page makes her look ugly cause its a little tooo close up. Remove the pic and improve it a bunch.

Josep

eyerun4phun
AlphaWolf said:
I heard german women don't shower or shave ???

haha, isn't that true with all european women;) j/k

/me laughs at half the people on this board about their women;)

i'm positive that isn't true cause i've met pleanty from around europe;)

...photoshop does wonders...;) j/k

whoa smiley face attack