What's new

Headhunter gfx problems

emcsquared

I read the compatibility list and it says that "Works, full speed and no graphics errrors, no sfx, crashes when you enter the door (thx Grant64)" Now mine works full speed, i have gfx problems but i also got sound too, and my game doesnt crash. Right now im outside riding my motorcycle but half the screen is green and i only see a few objects like trees and a few other things on the green half of the screen. idk how to post a screenshot but from this info, can anyone tell me if its the emulator or if its my comp?

BarMan

Proud Chankast Donater
emcsquared said:
I read the compatibility list and it says that "Works, full speed and no graphics errrors, no sfx, crashes when you enter the door (thx Grant64)" Now mine works full speed, i have gfx problems but i also got sound too, and my game doesnt crash. Right now im outside riding my motorcycle but half the screen is green and i only see a few objects like trees and a few other things on the green half of the screen. idk how to post a screenshot but from this info, can anyone tell me if its the emulator or if its my comp?

This sounds like comp specific or ISO/CD-ROM specific to why it's crashing for them (me included) and not for you.

Last edited: