What's new

HD Texture Problem ...

Kheppy

Hi, I can't load HD Texture for Zelda Majora's Mask.

I downloaded Project 64 2.2, and in Plugin -> GFX, I created a folder called "hires_texture", where I created also "cache".

In hires_texture I have the texture folders, called "ZELDA".

Then, in Project64 -> Option -> Plugins, I selected "Glide 64 for PJ64 2.0.0.5", and in Directories I selected the path of the texture so C:\Program Files (x86)\Project64 2.2\Plugin\GFX\hires_texture\

I renamed the zelda majoras mask.iso as ZELDA.iso, but when I launch it, it didn't load the texture ... where is the error ?

Thanks

F

Fanatic 64

I renamed the zelda majoras mask.iso as ZELDA.iso, but when I launch it, it didn't load the texture ... where is the error ?
1. What size is that file?
2. What emulator are you actually using to run it?

CCTEX

Hi, I can't load HD Texture for Zelda Majora's Mask.

I downloaded Project 64 2.2, and in Plugin -> GFX, I created a folder called "hires_texture", where I created also "cache".

In hires_texture I have the texture folders, called "ZELDA".

Then, in Project64 -> Option -> Plugins, I selected "Glide 64 for PJ64 2.0.0.5", and in Directories I selected the path of the texture so C:\Program Files (x86)\Project64 2.2\Plugin\GFX\hires_texture\

Thanks

For PJ64 2.2, the default path should already be %pj64 directory%/Textures/, so no need to manually create any sub-directories, although you can if you so desire.

You mentioned your file having an .iso extension. It will be unusable by PJ64 in iso format, but if it is, you will need to mount the iso, then extract all of the files, which will be in png format. Those png's must then be copied into the aforementioned directory, where you will create the sub-directory 'ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK' containing the png's. You will also need to patch your emulator to be 'large address aware', or it will crash upon loading the textures. There is a post on this forum instructing how to to this. Hope that helps!

PS. To mount an ISO, you can download a tool called 'Daemon Tools Lite' for free (among many others), just be sure to uncheck the bundled adware when installing.

Last edited: